Manage your application deployments to a WebLogic application server.
Oracle WebLogic Server is a Java EE application server currently developed by Oracle Corporation. Oracle acquired WebLogic Server when it purchased BEA Systems in 2008. Weblogic is a core component of the Oracle Fusion Middleware software stack.
- Change data source user name and password
- Create and Delete data source
- Create and Delete JMS message queue or topic
- Create and Delete JMS module
- Create and Delete JMS subdeployment
- Create multi data source
- Create, Delete, Suspend and Resume server
- Start and Stop cluster
- Create snapshot
- Start, Stop, Distribute, Deploy, Redeploy and Undeploy application
- Execute script
No content available.
Supported WebLogic versions
Currently the following Application Servers are supported:
- Oracle WebLogic 10g R3
- Oracle WebLogic 11gR1
- Oracle WebLogic 11gR1 PatchSet 1 (10.3.1)
- Oracle WebLogic 11gR1 PatchSet 2 (10.3.2)
- Oracle WebLogic 11gR1 PatchSet 3 (10.3.3)
Find platform support and compatibility information for Package.Weblogic in our compatibility matrix.