This package contains a tool that notifies a Dollar Universe node upon a mail reception on a Exchange mailbox.
This package contains a tool that notifies a Dollar Universe node upon a mail reception on a Exchange mailbox. This allows you to start a new Dollar Universe workflow based on a mail. The main properties of the mail are transmitted to the workflow).
From a technical standpoint, the tool can be run as a standalone application or can be installed as a Windows Service (to allow an external supervision tool to monitor its status).
The tool connects to the MS Exchange server through its Web Service Managed APIs (EWS).
We also provide in a separate package the C# library (and its source code) that you can use in your own applications.
- Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1) or above. This includes Exchange Online (Office 365).
- The .NET Framework 4 must be installed
- This package has been developed and tested on Windows 7 SP 1 (x64); also tested on Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (x64)
- The Windows Service / binary file : DUAS_email_notifier_service.zip (to get the source code : DUAS_email_notifier_service_src.zip)
- The C# libraries (.dll files) : DUAS_csharp_DLLs.zip (to get the source code : DUAS_csharp_DLLs_scr.zip)
Note : The Newtonsoft.Json.dll is open source. See home page at : Json.NET
|Products||Workload Automation, Automic Automation|
|Last update||2015-05-12 00:59:11.0|
Broadcom does not support, maintain or warrant Solutions, Templates, Actions and any other content published on the Community and is subject to Broadcom Community Terms and Conditions.