Integrate into Service Management processes
This Action Pack allows you to integrate into ServiceNow as part of an automated process, focusing on Change Management and Incident Management.
- Create Change Requests as part of an automated workflow and wait for approval before continuing.
- Update Changes and Change Tasks with data collected by an automated workflow.
- Create Incidents in response to workflow errors and attach log files to the incident.
In addition, a set of generic Actions are provided to allow you to work on any ServiceNow table, record and field.
- Automation Engine v12.x
- Automation Agent Web Services Agent v4
Note: Since 28 Feb 2019, this community Action Pack can be replaced by a supported Action Pack
The Action Pack provides the following Actions:
- Attach File To Record
- Create Record
- Get Record
- Get Record Field
- Get Record Sys ID
- Set Record Field
- Attach File To Change Request
- Attach File To Change Task
- Create Change Request
- Create Change Task
- Get Change Request
- Get Change Request Approval Status
- Get Change Tasks
- Set Change Task State
- Attach File To Incident
- Create Incident
- Get Incident
|Products||Continuous Delivery Automation, Service Orchestration, Workload Automation, Automic Automation|
|Operating Systems||Linux, Windows, Windows|
|Last update||2019-02-28 14:58:39.0|