Maximize Operational Control for S3 Storage
Solution OverviewAmazon Simple Storage Service (S3) is an object storage service that allows for storing, accessing and manipulating data in the cloud. Amazon S3 storage is a fundamental component for a multitude of workflow processing use cases. Being able to successfully manage these objects is essential for any automation success.
Automation from Broadcom allows you to easily integrate these Amazon S3 storage objects with your existing enterprise workload automation solution.
The Plug-in Extension for AWS S3 Storage allows you to easily integrate the monitoring and management of this cloud storage with your existing enterprise workload automation as well as other cloud-native activity. You are instantly inheriting the advanced capabilities of your enterprise solution to deliver your digital transformation quicker and more successfully.
By extending your existing enterprise automation to AWS S3 Storage you maintain end-to-end visibility, regain centralized command and control, alerting, SLA management, reporting and auditing.
- Monitor S3 objects for create, update or for existence
- Schedule upload or download of S3 cloud storage objects
- Delete S3 objects
- Retrieve processing log for problem diagnosis
- Alert on failure of S3 processing or if it is late
- Create dependencies between S3 objects
- Incorporate S3 objects in existing enterprise automation workflows including dependency enforcement