Solution OverviewTransitioning from an on-premise Oracle Enterprise Resource System (ERP) to a SaaS model in the cloud presents new challenges when it comes to scheduling batch processing and integrating with data and applications outside of the ERP system. Automating execution from within Oracle Cloud ERP creates an additional island of automation for IT Operations to manage.
Automation from Broadcom allows you to easily integrate Oracle Cloud ERP activities with your existing enterprise workload automation solution. With this Plug-in extension you can schedule Oracle Cloud ERP Integration Service, HCM Flow Actions, HCM DataLoader, and BI Publisher jobs.
The Plug-in Extension for Oracle Cloud ERP allows you to integrate Oracle Cloud ERP processes with your existing enterprise workload automation easily. You are instantly inheriting the advanced capabilities of your enterprise solution to deliver your digital transformation quicker and more successfully.
By extending your existing enterprise automation to Oracle Cloud ERP you maintain end-to-end visibility, regain centralized command and control, alerting, SLA management, reporting and auditing.
- Run and Monitor Oracle Cloud ERP Integration Services to completion
- Run and Monitor Oracle ESS Jobs and Job Sets to completion
- Run and Monitor Oracle Cloud HCM Data Loader and Flow Actions to completion
- Run and Monitor Oracle Cloud BI Publisher jobs to completion
- View execution log for problem diagnosis
- Alert on failure of any scheduled activity
- Incorporate Oracle Cloud into enterprise automation workflows including dependency enforcement
No content available.