Maximize Operational Control for Kubernetes
Solution OverviewKubernetes and OpenShift are popular container orchestration systems for automating software deployment, scaling and management. Automating execution from within these applications creates an additional island of automation for IT Operations to manage.
Automation from Broadcom allows you to easily integrate Kubernetes and OpenShift activities with your existing enterprise workload automation solution. Simply create your environment within Kubernetes and OpenShift and allow your enterprise workload automation solution to manage the scheduling of these workflows.
The Plug-in Extension for Kubernetes and OpenShift allows you to integrate Kubernetes and OpenShift jobs with your existing enterprise workload automation easily. You are instantly inheriting the advanced capabilities of your enterprise solution to deliver your digital transformation quicker and more successfully
By extending your existing enterprise automation to Kubernetes and OpenShift you maintain end-to-end visibility, regain centralized command and control, alerting, SLA management, reporting and auditing.
- Run and Monitor Kubernetes and OpenShift jobs to completion
- Scale up/down OpenShift DeploymentConfigs
- Scale up/down Kubernetes deployments
- Execute command in Pod, OpenShift DeploymentConfig pods, Kubernetes deployment pods
- View execution log for problem diagnosis
- Alert on failure of any scheduled activity
- Incorporate Kuberntes and OpenShift into enterprise automation workflows including dependency enforcement