Maximize Operational Control for IBM COS
IBM Cloud Object Storage is an object storage service that allows for storing, accessing and manipulating data in the cloud. IBM COS storage is a fundamental component for a multitude of workflow processing use cases. Being able to successfully manage these objects is essential for any automation success.
This Plugin Extension is compatible with AutoSys, dSeries, ESP and CA 7 Workload Automation solutions and it allows you to easily integrate the monitoring and management of this cloud storage with your existing enterprise workload automation solution as well as other cloud-native activity. You are instantly inheriting the advanced capabilities of your enterprise solution to deliver your digital transformation quicker and more successfully.
By extending your existing enterprise automation to IBM COS you maintain end-to-end visibility, regain centralized command and control, alerting, SLA management, reporting and auditing.
- Monitor IBM COS objects for create, update or for existence
- Schedule up/download of IBM COS cloud storage objects
- Delete IBM COS objects
- Retrieve processing log for problem diagnosis
- Alert on failure of IBM COS processing or if it is late
- Create dependencies between IBM COS objects
- Incorporate IBM COS objects in existing enterprise automation workflows including dependency enforcement