Maximize Operational Control for GCS
Solution OverviewGoogle Cloud Storage (GCS) is an object storage service that allows for storing, accessing and manipulating data in the cloud. GCS storage is a fundamental component for a multitude of workflow processing use cases. Being able to successfully manage these objects is essential for any automation success.
Automation from Broadcom allows you to easily integrate these GCS storage objects with your existing enterprise workload automation solution.
The Plug-in Extension for Google Cloud Storage allows you to easily integrate the monitoring and management of this cloud storage with your existing enterprise workload automation as well as other cloud-native activity. You are instantly inheriting the advanced capabilities of your enterprise solution to deliver your digital transformation quicker and more successfully.
By extending your existing enterprise automation to GCS you maintain end-to-end visibility, regain centralized command and control, alerting, SLA management, reporting and auditing.
- Monitor GCS objects for create, update or for existence
- Schedule up/download of GCS cloud storage objects
- Delete GCS objects
- Retrieve processing log for problem diagnosis
- Alert on failure of GCS processing or if it is late
- Create dependencies between GCS objects
- Incorporate GCS objects in existing enterprise automation workflows including dependency enforcement