Maximize Operational Control Over GCC
Solution OverviewGoogle Cloud Composer (GCC) is a managed workflow automation service built on Apache Airflow, used to develop, schedule and monitor batch-oriented processing. Automating execution from within GCC creates an additional island of automation for IT Operations to manage.
Automation from Broadcom allows you to easily integrate directed acyclic graphs (DAGs) with your existing enterprise workload automation solution.
The Plug-in Extension for Google Cloud Composer allows you to integrate Airflow DAGs with your existing enterprise workload automation easily. You are instantly inheriting the advanced capabilities of your enterprise solution to deliver your digital transformation quicker and more successfully.
By extending your existing enterprise automation to GCC you maintain end-to-end visibility, regain centralized command and control, alerting, SLA management, reporting and auditing.
- Schedule execution of Apache Airflow DAGs
- Monitor to completion Airflow DAGs
- Retrieve DAG logs for problem diagnosis
- Restart DAG processing
- Alert on failure of DAG processing
- Create dependencies between DAG executions
- Incorporate DAG processing in existing enterprise automation workflows including dependency enforcement