Maximize Operational Control for Azure Data Factory
Solution OverviewAzure Data Factory is a popular cloud-based ETL and data integration service that allows you to create workflows for moving and transforming data at scale. Automating execution from within Azure Data Factory creates an additional island of automation for IT Operations to manage.
Automation from Broadcom allows you to easily integrate Azure Data Factory pipelines with your existing enterprise workload automation solution. Simply define your pipelines within Azure Data Factory and allow your enterprise workload automation solution to manage the scheduling of these workflows.
The Plug-in Extension for Azure Data Factory allows you to integrate Azure Data Factory pipelines with your existing enterprise workload automation easily. You are instantly inheriting the advanced capabilities of your enterprise solution to deliver your digital transformation quicker and more successfully.
By extending your existing enterprise automation to Azure Data Factory you maintain end-to-end visibility, regain centralized command and control, alerting, SLA management, reporting and auditing.
- Run and Monitor Azure Data Factory pipelines to completion
- Restart Azure Data Factory pipelines from failed activity
- View execution log for problem diagnosis
- Alert on failure of Azure Data Factory pipelines
- Incorporate Azure Data Factory processing in existing enterprise automation workflows including dependency enforcement