Maximize Operational Control for Databricks
Solution OverviewDatabricks is a popular data platform used for ETL processing, analytics and machine learning. Automating execution from within Databricks creates an additional island of automation for IT Operations to manage.
Automation from Broadcom allows you to easily integrate Databricks jobs with your existing enterprise workload automation solution. Simply define your jobs within Databricks allow your enterprise workload automation solution to manage the scheduling of these processes.
The Plug-in Extension for Databricks allows you to integrate Databricks jobs with your existing enterprise workload automation easily. You are instantly inheriting the advanced capabilities of your enterprise solution to deliver your digital transformation quicker and more successfully.
By extending your existing enterprise automation to Databricks you maintain end-to-end visibility, regain centralized command and control, alerting, SLA management, reporting and auditing.
- Reduce costs by starting and stopping Databricks Clusters as needed
- Run and Monitor Databricks jobs to completion
- Run jobs using Run Now and Run Submit payloads
- View execution log for problem diagnosis
- Restart Databrick jobs
- Alert on failure of Databrick jobs
- Incorporate Databricks processing in existing enterprise automation workflows including dependency enforcement