Maximize Operational Control for AWS Glue
Solution OverviewAWS Glue is a popular cloud-based ETL and data integration service that allows you to create workflows for moving and transforming data at scale. Automating execution from within AWS Glue creates an additional island of automation for IT Operations to manage.
Automation from Broadcom allows you to easily integrate AWS Glue workflows with your existing enterprise workload automation solution. Simply define your processes in AWS Glue and allow your enterprise workload automation solution to manage the scheduling of these workflows.
The Plug-in Extension for AWS Glue allows you to integrate AWS Glue jobs with your existing enterprise workload automation easily. You are instantly inheriting the advanced capabilities of your enterprise solution to deliver your digital transformation quicker and more successfully.
By extending your existing enterprise automation to AWS Glue you maintain end-to-end visibility, regain centralized command and control, alerting, SLA management, reporting and auditing.
- Run and Monitor AWS Glue jobs to completion
- Run and Monitor AWS Glue Workflows and Blueprints to completion
- Start AWS Crawlers
- Start Triggers
- View execution log for problem diagnosis
- Alert on failure of AWS Glue jobs
- Incorporate AWS Glue processing in existing enterprise automation workflows including dependency enforcement