Run and Monitor IICS Jobs, Tasks, and Taskflows
Informatica Intelligent Cloud Service (IICS) provides an integrated platform as a service (iPaaS) to integrate and offer data and application services deployed both on-premise and in the cloud. Automating execution from within IICS creates an additional island of automation for IT Operations to manage.
Automation from Broadcom allows you to easily integrate IICS workload with your existing enterprise workload automation solution. Simply define your IICS data integrations and allow your enterprise workload automation solution to manage the scheduling of these workflows.
The Automic agent for Informatica Intelligent Cloud Service allows you to integrate IICS data integrations with your existing enterprise workload automation easily. You are instantly inheriting the advanced capabilities of your enterprise solution to deliver your digital transformation quicker and more successfully.
By extending your existing enterprise automation to Informatica Intelligent Cloud Service you maintain end-to-end visibility, regain centralized command and control, alerting, SLA management, reporting and auditing.
- Run and Monitor IICS data integration jobs to completion
- Resume suspended IICS data integration jobs
- Stop a running Task or Taskflow
- View execution log for problem diagnosis
- Alert on failure of IICS Tasks and Taskflows
- Incorporate IICS processing in existing enterprise automation workflows including dependency enforcement