- Automic 11.2 or above
- Automic Web Services Agent 3.x
- Plugin Manager
- Skytap account. (Tested against Skytap Trial Account)
- Download the Skytap Action pack GitHub project archive from Automic marketplace
- Extract the archive to get the PCK.TK_SKYTAP_1.X.X.zip file, this is the actual action pack.
- Log onto the Automation Web Interface (ECC).
- Navigate to Administation tab
- Click Packs then click Install Pack
- Select the action pack that you downloaded. Upon installation, the pack PCK.TK_SKYTAP should appear
The integration uses the Automic web services agent. You must create a web service connection object which includes your Skytap username and password, or username and API token. Please refer to the Skytap documentation for further details.
The connection object PCK.TK_SKYTAP.PRV.CONN is provided as a template.
A sample workflow PCK.TK_SKYTAP.DEMO_WORKFLOW is provided to show how the actions can be combined. The workflow performs the following tasks:
- Create an environment from a VM
- Rename the VM
- Power on the VM
- Create and Delete Environment
- Create and Delete Networks
- Create and Delete Projects
- Create and Delete Users
- Create and Delete VMs
- List Environments and Get Details
- List Projects and Get Details
- List Public IP Addresses
- List Templates and Get Details
- List Users and Get Details
- List VMs and Get Details
- Power VMs On and Off
- Acquire and Release Public IP Addresses