NuGet is a free and open-source package manager designed for the Microsoft development platform (formerly known as NuPack). Since its introduction in 2010, NuGet has evolved into a larger ecosystem of tools and services.
The provided actions enable you to build visual workflows to automate common NuGet related activities.
- Automic 11.2 or above
- Plugin Manager
- NuGet and a reference in the PATH environment variable
- PowerShell 3 or above
- Download the NuGet Action pack GitHub project archive from Automic marketplace
- Extract the archive to get the PCK.CUSTOM_NUGET_1.X.X.zip file, this is the actual action pack.
- Log onto the Automic Web Interface (ECC).
- Navigate to Administation tab
- Click Packs then click Install Pack
- Select the action pack that you downloaded. Upon installation, the pack PCK.CUSTOM_NUGET should appear
Tested on Windows Server 2012 R2 and NuGet v3.4.4
To use this pack you will need to be able to execute the “nuget” command in PowerShell. Reference the directory of your nuget executable in your PATH environment variable if necessary.
A member of the Automic Community