This is a template to transfer a folder and all the files and folders containes to a remote server using FTP/SFTP/SCP.
This Uproc uses WinSCP to perform the transfer.
- This Uproc is compatible with Dollar Universe 6.
- The transfer has to be done from a Windows
- The transfer can be done to any FTP/SFTP/SCP server
This short video shows the basic configuration steps:
The step by step procedure:
- Import the package file (.unipkg) in the list of package with UniViewer
- Deploy the package to the Dollar Universe
- Duplicate the Uproc to have the uproc with the desired name
- Update the uproc
- In the associated file
- Open WinSCP.ini with a text editor
- Close WinSCP.ini file without changing anything
- Open WinSCP.exe with the default system file association
- Configure the target server, test the connection and save this configuration in a "Stored Session" (save also the password)
- Close WinSCP.exe
- In the Uproc Variables: Update the Uproc with the required detail (including the name of the "Stored Session")
WinSCP is called from the Uproc Internal Script. This Template can then easily be customized.
A member of the Automic Community