The Java API for the Automation Engine (AE) is a powerful tool that allows limitless extensibility.
This is the third part of a 3 part series.
A framework was built around the existing Java API in order to make its usage:
- Quicker to setup
- Easier to understand for beginners
- Fully collaborative and open
- Easily Extensible
The guide contains instructions on how to download the framework, how to use it, and explains its architecture in details.
This framework is being regularly extended via various contributions.. Feel free to participate :)
Here is a few examples of what you can easily achieve:
- creation / duplication of any objects (JOBS, JOBP, CALL etc.)
- mass modification of objects
- modification of variables
- creation and configuration of users
- .. and so much more ..
View the the other parts in this series:
This plugin has no official releases yet