For a list of input and output descriptions for deployed actions, refer to:
- Docker Actions in this document
- The embedded actions help that is available in the installation at http://<yourdeployment>/nolio-app/actionshelp.jsp.
- Docker actions in this pack support Docker 1.4.1
- Docker actions in this pack support CA Release Automation 5.0 and later
Prerequisites to Run Docker Actions
To run Docker actions, verify the following prerequisites:
Download and import the Action Pack:
- Download the Docker Action Pack .jar file from CA Support.
- Extract the Action Pack zip file to get the action pack .jar file.
- Import the Docker Action Pack .jar into CA Release Automation using Actions Management.
The Action Pack for Docker provides the following actions:
If you use Docker containers in your environments, you can use actions (such as Kill a Container) to decommission environments when a deployment is complete and no longer required at any point in defined workflows.
This plugin has no version history