This template lets you communicate with the CDA, CDD and AWA backend using the exposed REST endpoints. For this you need the Visual Studio Code Editor and REST Client Plugin.
- Download Visual Code from here: https://code.visualstudio.com
- Install the VS Code REST-Client. To do so, search for "REST" in the Extension marketplace. Using this extension, you can interact directy with the Automic REST API within the VS Code editor.
- Use the provide .rest tempates to start working with the CDA, CDD and AWA REST API
- Send REST API calls to the CDA, CDD and AWA backend
- Retrieve CDA, CDD or AWA entities via the REST API and edit them within Visual Studio Code
- Use Multiple Requests in one file
- Save raw response and response to your local disk
- Use variables in any place of the request
A member of the Automic Community