Deploy Websphere application releases faster and minimize downtime
Coordinate all the moving parts involved in deployment and release of Websphere applications
As application development becomes more agile Websphere configuration and administration grows more complex. Administrators spend a great dal of time battling with multiple support tasks and get constantly bogged-down with deployment chores Manual deployment processes are getting in the way of continuous delivery and integration streams.
Automic’s Websphere Application Deployment Automation provides a centralized platform that allows Dev, QA and IT Ops teams to coordinate and automate the entire Websphere release process. With a dedicated library of Actions, visual workflows can be used to automate Websphere application deployments and most administration tasks. Packages are dynamically created for deployment so you no longer have to worry about staging and copying artefacts. And once workflows are created and tested it, they can completely replace manual deployment process – providing fast and consistent Websphere deployments across all environments, every time.
- Single automation platform shared by Dev and Ops that automates entire deployment and release workflows
- Out of the box actions that enable fully automated application deployments and administration in a Websphere environment, these include:
- Creating and deleting data sources, servers and virtual hosts
- Creating JAAS objects
- Deleting and configuring environment variables
- Starting, stopping servers
- Installing, starting, stopping, uninstalling, updating applications
- Integration with application lifecycle management tools and a unique packaging system creates versioned deployment packages and allows automated staged promotion
- Integrated approval workflows, environment reservation and calendaring for Websphere environments
- Roll back allows applications to be reverted to a previous state should a deployment failure occur
- Snapshot mechanism compares deployed files and configurations with packages to spot configuration drift and unapproved changes
This plugin has no version history