As application development becomes more agile, Weblogic configuration and administration grows more complex. Administrators spend a great deal of time battling with multiple support tasks and get constantly bogged-down with deployment chores. Manual deployment processes are getting in the way of continuous delivery and integration streams.
Automic’s Weblogic Application Deployment Automation provides a centralized platform that allows Dev, QA and IT Ops teams to coordinate and automate the entire Weblogic release process. With a dedicated library of actions, visual workflows can be used to automate Weblogic application deployments and most administration tasks. Packages are dynamically created for deployment so there are no staging and copying artefacts to deal with. And once workflows are created and tested, they can completely replace manual deployment processes – providing fast and consistent Weblogic deployments across all environments, every time.
- Automate entire deployment and release workflows with a single automation platform shared by Dev and Ops
- Enable fully automated application deployments and administration in a Weblogic environment with out of the box actions that:
- Create and delete data sources, change user names and passwords
- Create and delete JMS message queues, modules, sub deployments
- Start, resume, shut down, suspend, delete servers and clusters
- Deploy, distribute, undeploy, start, stop applications
- Integrate with application lifecycle management tools and a unique packaging system when creating versioned deployment packages and automate staged promotions
- Connect to approval workflows, environment reservation and calendaring for Weblogic environments
- Roll back allows applications to be reverted to a previous state should a deployment failure occur
- Snapshot mechanism compares deployed files and configurations with packages to spot configuration drift and unapproved changes
This plugin has no version history