Deploy Tomcat application releases faster and minimize downtime
Coordinate all the moving parts involved in deployment and release of Tomcat applications
As application development becomes more agile Tomcat configuration and administration grows more complex. Administrators spend a great deal of time battling with multiple support tasks and get constantly bogged-down with deployment chores Manual deployment processes are getting in the way of continuous delivery and integration streams.
Tomcat Application Deployment Automation provides a centralized platform that allows Dev, QA and IT Ops teams to coordinate and automate the entire Tomcat release process. With a dedicated library of actions, visual workflows can be used to automate Tomcat application deployments and most administration tasks. Packages are dynamically created for deployment so staging and copying artifacts to deal with. And once workflows are created and tested it, they can completely replace manual deployment processes – providing fast and consistent Tomcat deployments across all environments, every time.
- Automate entire deployment and release workflows with a single automation platform shared by Dev and Ops
- Enable fully automated application deployments and administration in a Tomcat environment with out of the box actions that:
- Create and drop data sources
- List, deploy, start, stop and undeploy and reload applications
- Start, stop and restart servers
- List jndi resources
- Integration with application lifecycle management tools and a unique packaging system when creating versioned deployment packages and automate staged promotion
- Connect to approval workflows, environment reservation and calendaring for Tomcat environments
- Roll back allows applications to be reverted to a previous state should a deployment failure occur
This plugin has no version history