Simplify Management of T24 workload & lower maintenance overhead
Ensuring timely completion in order not to affect the start of the next business day is critical to banking operations
and customer service.
However this can be a struggle if you don't have enough visibility and control over all your T24 related processes. As your bank's business grows, you could be faced with a COB process that takes even longer to execute, and hard to predict.
How much more efficient would all your operations be if your COB process was integrated with other processes, such as file transfers, backups and reporting, or any other utility that may depend on the T24 COB processes or need to run alongside it.
Automic Workload Automation for Temenos helps you simplify T24 workload and lower maintenance overhead. It allows you to improve security control restricting IT operations use of T24 commands and eliminates unnecessary manual intervention. Furthermore it helps automate the interaction with backend files.
- Automate T24 COB process from a single point of control
- Leverage preconfigured workflow templates that offer full set of T24 such as START_COB, START_TSM, RESTART_TSM
- Gain visibility across every step of the T24 pre/post COB process with dashboarding and monitoring capabilities
- Improved security controls: Restrict IT Operations use of
powerful Operating System or T24 commands improving T24 security
- Seamless integration: Include T24 workload in an integrated
enterprise automation framework, connecting all your business applications