Basically a command line that behave as UVMS would during a connection to a LDAP server.
The main advantages this tool have are:
- This doesn't need to be installed on a server, all you need to do is run it on a laptop that has the ability to reach the LDAP server.
- This not a server so you don't need to restart it after changing the configuration
- The logs were strongly enhanced
All the enhancement offered by this tools will be available on a future version of UVMS.
- Unzip the file into a folder of your choosing
- Replace the file ldap.xml by the real ldap.xml of your UVMS
- You need Java installed
- Run a cmd inside the root directory
- Run unicheckldap with the desired options among:
-help show help -listgroups List first level groups matching the filter (Only in LDAP Group Synchronization mode) -listnestedgroups List nested groups matching the filter (Only in LDAP Group Synchronization mode) -listusers List users matching the filter -login
login to authenticate -password password for authentication
This plugin has no official releases yet
A member of the Automic Community