The script aims at verifying Sysload Agents are up an running.
The verification is done by using Sysload Management Server API.
The check is done for all MO member of a MO Group. This MO group is passed as arguments to this script.
If at least an Agent is down, a report is generated and a notification is sent by email.
- 9 Feb 2014
How to launch the script:
- Launch this script by running the parent script "mocheck.cmd".
- See the comments in the parent script
. powershell.exe -ExecutionPolicy RemoteSigned -File "mocheck.ps1" -mo_group_class 'system' -mo_group_name 'Windows - Small Group'
- Some variables must be set:
. In the parent script
. And in this script (see below)
- Windows Powershell V4 (developped in a Powershell V4 environment, for sure some commands require Powershell V3)
- Unzip the package in a folder of your choice
- Customize the variables in the script "mocheck.cmd"
- Customize the variables in the script "mocheck.ps1"
- Run the script "mocheck.ps1"
A member of the Automic Community