This Action Pack enables you to easily trigger Robot tests directly from your Automic / Release Automation workflows.
Robot Framework http://robotframework.org/
is a generic test automation framework
– Utilizes the keyword-driven testing approach
– Suitable for both “normal” test automation and ATDD
Open-Source, hosted on GitHub. Comes with many standard test libraries and many external libraries available. For example Selenium2Library, AndroidLibrary and SwingLibrary
-Automic Linux/Unix or Windows agent
- Robot Framework
- Robot libraries ( ex Selenium2Library)
Robot Framework is easy to install with Python Pip:
sudo python2.7 -m pip install robotframework
sudo python2.7 -m pip install robotframework-selenium2library
Action Pack Installation
- Download the Action Pack from Automic marketplace
- Extract the archive to get the PCK.CUSTOM_ROBOT_FRAMEWORK_1.0.0.zip file, this is the actual action pack.
- Log onto the Automic Web Interface.
- Navigate to Administation tab
- Click Packs then click Install Pack
- Select the action pack that you downloaded. Upon installation, the pack PCK.CUSTOM_ROBOT_FRAMEWORK should appear
Includes following actions:
- Execute Robot Tests
- Post Process Outputs