Dollar Universe and UniJob can import job from Windows Task Scheduler. The command is imported "as it is" in Dollar Universe/UniJob. Then sometimes it might be needed to adapt the job a little.
This script can be used to replace some part of the script of the imported Jobs.
Note: as not all job might have to be modified, there is a parameter to filter which job have to be updated.
- Rename the .txt to .bat
- Update the script to set the parameter M_FILTER_JOB (this should contain part of the name of the jobs to be updated)
- Create a UniJob Job and
- Add this file in the Job
- Call the script in the command of the Job
- Execute the job (this should then update all imported job accordingly)
- Test the jobs again and validate that it's now working
Once the solution is validated, it is possible to:
- Update the schedule of this job (if it has to be executed regularly or just once)
- Add this job to a package
- Deploy the package to all nodes
This plugin has no official releases yet
A member of the Automic Community