- SVN actions in this pack support Apache Subversion 1.4 to 1.8.8.
- SVN actions in this pack support CA Release Automation 5.0 and later.
- Windows 2008 R2 and Linux Red Hat 6.
The following update was made for 10.5.1410.
- Updated the CA support download discrepancies file.
Install the Action Pack
Install and use these actions to execute commands and tasks in SVN.
Follow these steps:
- Verify the .
- Use SVN actions in CA Release Automation processes.
Prerequisites to Run Apache Subversion Actions
To run Apache Subversion actions, verify the following prerequisites:
Download and import the the Action Pack:
- Download the action pack from CA Support.
- Extract the Action Pack zip file to get the action pack .jar and the dependencies .zip files.
- Extract the dependencies.zip file.
- Import both the .jar and the contents of the dependencies .zip into CA Release Automation using Actions Management.
Apache Subversion Actions
All SVN actions are delivered as an Action Pack. The SVN actions are stored in the CA Release Automation Repository, database, and in the folder structure.
The Action Pack for Apache Subversion provides the following actions:
This plugin has no version history