One valuable use case for these actions is to dynamically manage infrastructure in the context of the application deployment process. For example, you can dynamically provision and decommission environments that are used for deployments. For more information, see and Amazon Web Services Action Pack Video.
Amazon Web Services Actions
The Action Pack for Amazon Web Services provides the following actions:
For a list of input and output descriptions for deployed actions, refer to:
Amazon Web Services Actions in this document.
- The embedded actions help that is available in your installation at http://<yourdeployment>/nolio-app/actionshelp.jsp.
- Amazon Web Services actions in this pack support any Amazon version and platform the Agent supports.
- Amazon Web Services actions in this pack support CA Release Automation 5.0 and later.
- Windows 2008 R2 and Linux Red Hat 6.
The following update is made for 10.4.1506.
- Support added for all EC2 instances that are related to the action "EC2-Run Instance".
Install the Action Pack
Install and use these actions to execute commands and tasks in Amazon Web Services.
Follow these steps:
- Verify the Prerequisites to Run Amazon Web Services Actions.
- Deploy the action pack for Amazon Web Services.
For more information, see.
- Use Amazon Web Services actions in CA Release Automation processes.
Prerequisites to Run Amazon Web Services Actions
To run Amazon Web Services actions, verify the following prerequisites:
- Download and import the Action Pack:
- Download the action pack from CA Support.
- Extract the Action Pack zip file to get the action pack .jar and the dependencies .zip files.
- Extract the dependencies.zip file.
- Import both the .jar and the contents of the dependencies .zip into CA Release Automation using Actions Management.
This plugin has no version history