This is an uproc template to execute SQL queries in MS SQL from Dollar Universe.
The Uproc accepts the following variables:
- SQL_SERVER: This is the name of the SQL Server instance
- SQL_FILE: This is the SQL file to execute
- SQL_DATABASE: This is the name of the database to connect to
- SQL_LOGIN: Username to use to connect to MS SQL
- SQL_PASSWORD: Password to use to connect to MySQL
- SQL_LOG: Log to store the output (optional)
- DISPLAY_JOBLOG: Display the output in the Job Log (Y or N)
This is a Windows uproc.
Prerequisites: MS SQL client installed locally.
Implementation: This has to be imported in Dollar Universe with the "uxins UPR" command.
A member of the Automic Community