JUnit is a framework for writing, executing and generating repeatable Unit tests in the programming language Java, that help testing enterprise-grade programs quicker and more efficiently.
Unit tests are generally used to find bugs and terminate them. JUnit is an instance of the xUnit architecture for unit testing frameworks.
The JUnit Action Pack lets users execute JUnit-tests and Suits as well as generating tests based on classes.
- Automic 11.2 or above
- Plugin Manager
- Download the Action Pack from Automic marketplace
- Extract the archive to get the PCK.CUSTOM_JUNIT_4_1.0.0.zip file, this is the actual action pack.
- Log onto the Automic Web Interface (ECC).
- Navigate to Administation tab
- Click Packs then click Install Pack
- Select the action pack that you downloaded. Upon installation, the pack PCK.CUSTOM_JUNIT_4 should appear
- Execute Unit-Test
- Execute Unit-Suite
- Generate Unit-Tests
Tested on Windows 7, Windows Server 2012 with JUnit version 4, Randoop version 3.0.1
Implemented Unix support, however not tested.
This Action Pack was developed as part of project Makalu where Automic Summer Interns were asked to design, develop, test, and document action packs. The AutoIT action pack was developed by Moritz Brandstätter and Rabia Selin Erdem.
A member of the Automic Community