This script creates and launches a setup command for Sysload Agent for Windows.
It reads some properties of the current machine to dynamically determine Monitored Object Groups to which the machine (i.e. the Monitored Object) should be a member of.
- Requires Windows Powershell V2 (installed by default since Windows 2008)
- Requires the original setup files for the Agent for Windows (to download separately)
- Unzip the file for example into a folder "c:\program files\sysload_setup"
- Verify you have the following file structure:
- "c:\program files\sysload_setup\setup_agt_win_install_powershell\setup.cmd"
- "c:\program files\sysload_setup\setup_agt_win_install_powershell\setup.ps1"
- "c:\program files\sysload_setup\list_sysload_services.ps1"
- "c:\program files\sysload_setup\setup_source_ag_windows\"
- Download the original setup files for the Agent for Windows and copy them into the "setup_source_ag_windows"
- Verify you have the following file structure
- "c:\program files\sysload_setup\setup_source_ag_windows\setup.exe" (and other files)
- Important: set values for variables according to your environment:
- In the .cmd script
- And in .ps1 script
- Before launching the script, create the Monitored Object Groups referenced in the "setup.ps1" script in Management Server
How to launch the script
- Launch the script "setup.cmd"
set home_dir=C:\Program Files\sysload_setup\setup_agt_win_install_powershell
powershell.exe -ExecutionPolicy RemoteSigned -f "%home_dir%\setup.ps1"
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2008 R2
- Windows 2012
This plugin has no official releases yet
A member of the Automic Community