- Apache Tomcat actions in this pack support Apache Tomcat 6.0 and 7.0.
- Apache Tomcat actions in this pack support for CA Release Automation 5.0 and later.
- Windows 2008 R2 and Linux Red Hat 6.
- To use the action pack, your Apache Tomcat instance must have the Tomcat Manager Application enabled with a configured user name and password. The user needs to have the proper permissions to execute the Tomcat commands being instrumented by the actions.
Install the Action Pack
Install and use these actions to execute commands and tasks in Apache Tomcat.
Follow these steps:
- Deploy the action pack for Apache Tomcat.
For more information, see Manage Action Packs and Plug-ins.
- Use Tomcat actions in CA Release Automationprocesses.
The following update was made for 10.3.1404.
- The action, Tomcat - Stop, fails when the Tomcat server is already stopped.
The following update was made for 10.3.1403.
- The actions, “Tomcat – Start” and “Tomcat – Stop” now have an optional input field to pass environment variables.
- For example, you can add the CATALINA_BASE variable to the action. Example: CATALINE_BASE=<PATHTOCATALINABASE>.
Apache Tomcat Actions
All Apache Tomcat actions are delivered as an action pack. The Apache Tomcat actions are stored in the CA Release Automation Repository, database, and in the folder structure.
The Action Pack for Apache Tomcat provides the following actions:
This plugin has no version history