The JIRA actions use the REST API and are executed locally or remotely.
The JIRA server does not require an Agent or client.
- Atlassian JIRA actions in this pack support Atlassian JIRA 6.x
- Atlassian JIRA actions in this pack support CA Release Automation 5.0 and later
- Windows 2008 R2 and Linux Red Hat 6
The following update was made for 10.7.1506.
- The action, JIRA - Update Issue Status, is fixed to update the specified JIRA issue.
The following update was made for 10.6.1506.
- The following JIRA actions are updated to allow custom input valves.
JIRA - Create Issue, input value Custom Issue Type added.
JIRA - Edit Issue, input value Custom Priority added.
JIRA - Resolve Issue, input value Custom Resolution added.
JIRA - Update Issue, input value Change to Custom status added.
The following update was made for 10.5.1506.
- Dependency .zip file added
- JIRA Base URL support added.
The following update was made for 10.4.1506.
- HTTPS support added
Install the Action Pack
Install and use these actions to execute commands and tasks in Atlassian JIRA.
Follow these steps:
- Deploy the action pack for Atlassian JIRA.
For more information, see .
- Use JIRA actions in CA Release Automation processes.
Atlassian JIRA Actions
The Action Pack for Atlassian JIRA provides the following actions:
Prerequisites to Run Atlassian JIRA Actions
To run Atlassian JIRA actions, verify the following prerequisites:
- Download and import the action pack:
- Download the action pack from CA Support.
- Copy the action pack .jar and the dependencies .zip files to a local folder.
- Import both the action pack .jar and the dependencies .zip into CA Release Automation using Actions Management.
This plugin has no version history