Concerned about sub-par performance threatening your ability to meet business requirements?
Is your system running sluggish or do you need to plan the next phase of your enterprise architecture?
Our proactive, evaluative service empowers you to optimize Automic’s performance, improving productivity and ensuring your system is healthy and aligned with current and future business goals.
The Automic Performance Optimization offering is a comprehensive and thorough review of your enterprise automation environment. A Senior Implementation Engineer will work on-site with you to explore all critical components of your Automic environment. Primary topics include, but are not limited to: Automic design and architecture, configuration, scheduling “best practices,” business growth strategies, and documentation methods and procedures. This analysis is accomplished by a series of in-depth and focused one-on-one meetings with critical technical and business resources.
Results of this exhaustive environmental review are documented and delivered in an easy-to-read Performance Optimization Analysis Findings Report. This report includes an executive summary, key sections on configuration, architecture, organization, technical and process improvement recommendations, and implementation proposals. Extensive knowledge transfer is provided by the Automic Implementation Engineer throughout the delivery of the Performance Optimization offering.
- Confirms that the Automic solution meets your current and future business and technical needs
- Assesses your understanding and uses of Automic software and ability to maximize the features and functionality of Automic
- Effectively transfers knowledge to your staff, improving ability to design, customize and support the Automic scheduling environment
- Delivers a comprehensive review of all Automic implementations and usage
- Clearly defined methodology and deliverables
- Optimizes Automic business, architecture, project management and deployment expertise
- Extensive Knowledge transfer
- Detailed Performance Optimization Analysis Findings Repor