Deploy JBoss application releases faster and minimize downtime
Coordinate all the moving parts involved in deployment and release of JBoss applications
As application development becomes more agile JBoss configuration and administration grows more complex. Administrators spend a great deal of time battling with multiple support tasks and get constantly bogged-down with deployment chores Manual deployment processes are getting in the way of continuous delivery and integration streams.
Automic’s JBoss Application Deployment Automation provides a centralized platform that allows Dev, QA and IT Ops teams to coordinate and automate the entire JBoss release process. With a dedicated library of actions, visual workflows can be used to automate JBoss application deployments and most administration tasks. Packages are dynamically created for deployment so you no longer have to worry about staging and copying artefacts. And once workflows are created and tested it, they can completely replace manual deployment processes – providing fast and consistent JBoss deployments across all environments, every time.
- Automate entire deployment and release workflows with a single automation platform shared by Dev and Ops
- Enable fully automated application deployments and administration in a JBoss environment with out of the box actions that:
- Create and delete MQTs
- Create and delete TX / AX data sources
- Deploy, start, stop and undeploy applications
- Start and stop servers
- Deploy and undeploy files
- Create and delete message queues / topics
- Integrate with application lifecycle management tools and a unique packaging system when creating versioned deployment packages and automate staged promotion
- Connect to approval workflows, environment reservation and calendaring for JBoss environments
- Roll back allows applications to be reverted to a previous state should a deployment failure occur
This plugin has no version history